Partner up for three 12′ AMRAP sets, one partner rests while the other works through the three exercises then switch. Repeat this pattern for the entire 12′ AMRAP set. Rest 5 minutes between each AMRAP. The reps are fairly low so keep pace and intensity high, watch your partners form and GET LOUD FOLKS!
- Snatch 5x/arm
- Hindu push up 5x
- Swing flip squat (will thrash the core and is just too fun) 5x
- Hardstyle swing 10x
- Back weighted lunge 5x/leg
- Strict Press 5x/arm
- High row 5x/arm
- Hand release push up 5x
- Thruster 5x/arm
Stretch, go home, EAT
I made my first ever green chili yesterday (chili verde is kinda a big deal here in CO). I have been enjoying green chili in many restaurants in Denver and have gotten the urge to try my hand at it. First off I am not a chef and this is not a food blog so be gentle with me. If you guys have any tips or tricks let me know!
- 2 large Hatch green chilis chopped fine
- 2 cans Hatch roasted green chilis
- 4 tomatillos unhusked and chopped fine
- 1.5 lb pork shoulder cubed to 1/2″
- 1 large sweet onion chopped fine
- Organic low sodium chicken broth (maybe half a carton)
- 1 jalapeno chopped fine
- Black pepper with garlic, cinnamon, and some Stripling Farms Honey
I threw all of the above in the crock pot and put on low for 7 hours. It turned out pretty good (maybe that’s only because I just had a green smoothie all day). There are many things I will do differently next time (less chicken broth, brown pork first, more garlic, more tomatillos, all roasted green chilli, spicier chilis, etc). Not sure how excited Keri is about all this but I cannot wait for round 2!